Collecting Initial Thesis Literature
- Build from your initial outline to identify important sub-topics.
- Read only abstracts, headings, charts, and conclusions to decide whether you want to file an article for future reading and use in your thesis (spend just 5-10 minutes scanning each article at this point).
- Use reference lists from recent articles to quickly identify more relevant literature.
- Review other PPA thesis papers on similar topics.
- File all relevant articles for future reading and store citation information in references/bibliography program (e.g., EndNote).