Culminating Project Writing Tips
- Beginning in your first year, set aside a modest period of time each week to work on your Culminating Project (even if you are just brainstorming topic ideas).
- Minimize interruptions by turning off cellphone and email announcements while you write.
- Build in at least one day away from your project each week to clear your head and gain new perspective.
- Identify a PPA peer feedback partner and provide each other with regular, structured feedback on project drafts.
- Plan what you will accomplish during your next writing session as you finish your current session.
- Save a new version of Culminating Project documents each time you sit down to work on them (generally on a daily basis) and create back-ups via Google Drive, Drobox or email.